Pizza Pals is a collaborative project about pizza. The first version of the website went live on Aug 25th, 2023. I have added some pizza places in the Chicago area, and it's up to users to add the ones they know and like.
The coolest part of the website is the journal. As a user you can keep a pizza journal and remember all the pizzas you eat and bake.
The app is developed in Ruby on Rails and makes use of Stimulus and Turbo to load content more efficiently and provide a better user interaction. The design is created using Tailwind.
- Cómo dockerizar una aplicación Ruby
- Cómo desplegar una aplicación Ruby on Rails con con Kamal y activar TLS
- MapKit JS maps in Ruby on Rails and Stimulus
- Nested attributes on a has_many :through polymorphic association with validations in Ruby on Rails
- Start a new blank project with Jekyll and Tailwind